In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2009

Democratic wealth


Always with the interruptions of water and electric energy. The whites took these things with them, they bewitched.

Everything that is a thief is to be in Luanda. The saint’s alliances justify him, patronages don't lack them.

It is heard the noise a lot of breaking walls… always… in the daytime and at night. To rest, to sleep… it is luck. It is easy to see where go… we are already… gladiators in the rights of Angolan arenas.

We voted for, we chose and we returned to the time of the popular power. Who believes that the foreigners are here to help is us short-sighted. Foreigner that here arrives is to steal, to attract for children and to go on a trip sexual.
I help!!!

I asked to borrow some cashes without interests
That they remained from the writing to pencil of the unconstitutional republic
Cookies, sweets, elastic tablets, cigarettes
Then gaseous. Drunk alcoholic no. Drunk gets complicated
It was what bought, and in the hands and head I carried
I arrived, I had a lot of luck, and the thieves were collateral
I diffused in a crossbar, I cleaned her and in her I arranged the sale
I was stocking hidden at the grotto of entrance of the building

A neighbouring luxury, of those of the democratic wealth
Upstarts of the recently-discovered oil-producing wells
They get complicated a lot with me, with my poverty
That I make garbage that it is contrary to her nature
They are very suspicious, fearsome, they live in the insecurity
Of the venality, immorality, they depend on armed safety
Of the illicitness of the goods regimented against nature

Sem comentários: