In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2009

Blessing William's mystery (3)


My dearest,
How are you this morning? I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited in an european bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

Presently i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and we are not allowed to go out of the camp. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.
I send and receive emails in the office of Reverend Jones Martins . He is the rev father of the church in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number 00221772704238 so that i can tell you more about myself.

When you call tell him that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with i ask God to provide to a man that will lead me to the right channel some one that will not betray me but can you belife since ever i meet you my tell me you have been giving to by god listen i will make every thing to make you happy. However,i will like you to contact the european bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your, account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,
THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
Mr. Alan Dickinson (CEO)
Royal Bank of Scotland plc
Telephone number. +44703 183 3013, +44703 194 8049
Email. rbsonline@sify.com OR rbsplc@rediffmail.com
Account No. 2029-56165301

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Dion William of which i am the next of kin. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Take care and have a nice day
Yours sweetheart Blessing.

Sem comentários: