In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2009

The Epic poem of the Darkness (43)


The small corridor in the centre of the cottage kept seven mint vases. I thought that it was because of the thieves. In simultaneous I looked at them and for Mentor that explained:
- As the mint it is very good for the breathing diseases, I bought vases and in them I planted her. She grew fast, it was attractive. The leaves they make green the freedom of the plants.

To middle of the night he woke up with the breathing oppressed that he reminded creakiness of cats. He got up, it went to one of the vases, and he picked enough amounts. He chewed her, it swallowed her and little later it felt better. The expectoration came out forced for the cough, the lungs aired and the breathing normalized.
He had a small garden and I noticed that some sparrows appeared. At once I counted eight. Peeping was very noisy but pleasant. Maybe they protested because they didn't have food. It relived in them the salutary Nature. I put them containers with rice and water. They came regularly, they ate, they drank and they went. In passing of the days, I notice that a sparrow ran with the other ones. I was surprised… because he took possession of the food and drink. When other sparrows appeared, he flew as a missile, and slash! He didn't want to share her private property.

He became used to my presence, it felt comfortable, but always suspicious. It recognized the area as a dog or cat. The chair where sat down didn't escape to the watch. It felt himself be of house.
He liked to observe the growth of the mint. In an early morning I verified constrained that it had almost disappeared, including roots. I didn't delay to find explanation. The other sparrows, furious because they were prohibited of if they feed of the friend's food, they took revenge in the mint… as if I was blamed.
I became furious, I removed them the rice and the water. I screamed them: "here no he has been eating more and drink for anybody". I Made him for revenge, resolved the never again to face ingratitude of wings.

The guest reappeared, she saw that the food disappeared, he peeped strident until getting tired. Immobile, he probably thought: "but, what badly did do?! “ Did he Repeat for four days, when did I notice with great surprise: It was not a, it was a pardaleja (female of the sparrow) that accompanied his little one that it began the handling of the wings. The baby spoke up to the wait that there any fell thing. The desperate mother pecked sand and she spilled her for the throat. But the baby didn't remain silent, he wanted truth food. I noticed… it was blackmail. The mother blamed me of the son's death for the hunger. I was pierced, I screamed them: she "arrives, I am bewildered!”
I remembered that the sparrows are as the hungry people. When they are hungry, they are valid any survival rules.
I dragged the vases for safe place, I replanted the mint. I put them regularly rice and water. Now, she has condition to feed the son. She leaves him located because she knows that it is safe. She gives some turns, who knows… maybe to discuss with the husband that dared to abandon the son.

The dogs and the wind howled nervous, fearful of the darkness that agitated the sounds of the silence of the night. Shots were heard once in a while. It was a melancholic nocturne of a fantastic symphony.
We heard meowing of cat in the street door following by scratches that they are going increasing of tone. Then barking of dog following by two punches. We were very attentive, expectants. Mentor sketches a square smile, he gets up and he opens the door quickly. He comes across somebody that brings a display case of sales. He doesn't demonstrate surprise, he had guessed who had arrived.
- Ulysses… it is not possible… do you sell her cellular phones!? Always with cunning!
- Clear… later it will be the president's of a political party disguise. I will demand the money that is me due, later I will finance a Greek armada to attack the Politburo. I will throw them arrows, where it hurts them more.
- He enters, he enters, and I will seek something for you seat yourself.

Image: Angola em fotos



Sem comentários: