In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Lost in a dream


Of a thing I acquired the certainty: this time is so unreal, lost in a dream, latent nightmare where I feel as a lost traveller in the time. It costs me to believe in the human being's ferocity, it is without a doubt an unanswerable facto her instinct so destructor. The human being's destiny is the savagery.

I didn't give up, I will never give up my dreams, and they strengthen my soul. They are the hope of my perseverance. To struggle is to dream, it is to love. Without dreams the love would get lost. We were born; we lived in the permanent anguish of finding, and finding him not to lose him.

No, it is not and everything the wind took but, and everything the wind left

In spite of the turbulent nights, I still get to listen their silences

If we had courage of exposing all our intimate thoughts, certainly a social revolution would happen. The habits would never again be the same ones.





Sem comentários: