In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2011

The eternal ones and suits moments of the silences of the love


They happened in an idyll, in an oasis, the vacations in that Northeast of that beach, always Atlantic. Your feet levitated, they caressed, and they played in the superficial sand. As something new, an unknown pleasure. Agitating of the water sounded you in the ears: "Come! It comes! “And you let to caress you for the current coherent, lukewarm, and still marine. You gave as offering, your corporal universe to the god of the cast on the shore Northeast. I navigate a lot in my boat always in the hope of meeting, to navigate in the South of your Atlantic Ocean.

We are still so distant, but very close of your silences contagious, inebriant, and however so perennial, inspiring. No, no… I agreed with my mind, it has her, it is you totally she given. It is been speak to me of love… no longer I remember what that means. Just a tenuous memory of other lives, of other times, of other last eras. There was already a time in that the people believed immaculately in the love. But nowadays it was reserved as merchandise. In my youth it believed strongly in him, it carried him, it took him very seriously. But with the age I discovered, I learned, and that he is a lot for besides us… it is metaphysical, one cannot play of light vitality with him. I know that he is there in our Northeast, that it is where I am in this precise moment… to your wait.

Sem comentários: