In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

A butterfly smiling at a flower


I came to the world to be loved, and for that I demand a lot of love. All of the affections that offer me will never be too many, because I am super demanding. But easily I move myself and I fall asleep deeply, when I lean myself in the soft, homelike, hot and my dear mammy's suits breasts. I trust in everything and in all, because I still don't know how to distinguish where it is the danger, the cruelty and the kindness. I hope they let to live me in peace. I know that it is impossible, but they give me an opportunity.
Above all watch one of my worst enemies, the paedophile, wolf, bad kitten.
It is easy to imagine that my dreams won't become reality, because a bugbear will deceive myself, and never my dream if it will accomplish.
The butterflies are very beautiful, I don't get tired of pursuing them, but even so I never get to pick none. They have magic.
Alive in the children's planet where is very easy to play, in the one of the adults, her planet doesn't give for games, he has very dangerous things, we cannot move in anything, at any moment they can become disabled.
This world of the adults doesn't render, they always walk the if it kills. I am very sad because I am going growing and abandoning my world of playing, until the one of the adults to arrive.
The adults only know how to struggle, there is a lot that they ignore what is to play.
Our infantile world lasts few years, it should never end, and the adults' world is so crazy. Is nobody capable tying?
All of the children are my friends, the adults are my enemies, and because they never let to do me what I want.
To live in the adults' world is to live in the oppression.
I will speak to my friends butterflies for they take me, of here they carry. They already gave me wings; I will fly for very far, where there are not adults. I am going to the planet of the butterflies. I will become butterfly and to smile for the flowers.

Sem comentários: