In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

Miss Universe of everyday


I always await the infinite wait of the delay
as in the magic of the margins of my sky it despairs an angel
I will never forget my gesture of tenderness
always dedicated to my son in the distant abandoned
for promises that will never be accomplished
I will never forget the waits of my countless worms
Human lines to get the essential of everyday
Centuries and desperate centuries to affirm me as woman

With dignity I became used to support
the contempts that it has been throwing on me
And in this provoked human condition
it is reborn me the black existence, and leaning:
I am black about the brown sun of the afternoons
As the moonlight of the nights, and naturally
spotted of the yellow dawns of the annual marigold
Because I am beautiful, as the dawn of everyday
I am black because I am deigns, African descending nobleman

Sem comentários: