In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2014

This girl is in a human zoo but it was actually n Brussels




I posted this photo yesterday but I had the wrong information associated with it. This girl is in a human zoo but it was actually n Brussels, Belgium in 1958. I actually heard it about when I was in Brussels in October but I did not make the connection until I did a little more research. Human zoos with African people put on display go back to at least 19th century Europe. The white people here are feeding her just like you would a monkey or a kangaroo.

By: De Global African Presence

Sem comentários: