In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 8 de junho de 2014

Six years in the eternity of the life already walked





To 
José Quitério 
 
 
I am in the window of the room, in spite of being day, about fifteen hours, the street is very dark, the sky darkened her. Approaches strong storm. The rain falls with force, the street is flooded. The forts drops seem silver bombs, they beat in the soil and they come undone in the search of the earth for us to fecundate her. 

The thunderstorm is close, because they are already clear the sparkles following by the thunders.  

Half hour later the rain makes a pause, it seems that he already gives to leave, but no, the wind blows to announce that more rain will arrive. I don't know if today I will get to travel for Frederico's Coffee. I don't know if I will be in my friends' company to see the western series Bonanza.  
The darkness stays, in the buildings they ignite the lamps that will continue like this because inside in little the official of the night will substitute the official in the daytime.  

The rain doesn't give up her mission of whipping, to flood the earth. The trees are anxious happy for the bath, the green intensifies thankful for the manifestation of the festival of the nature. 
I see children that leave the cars run her for us to play in the water, but same impeded by their parents resist them, using all of the tricks of the infantile artillery. But an or another gets to deceive the maternal surveillance and it jumps, it is swung in the water imagining that it is a duck. When in children we felt an irresistible attraction for the water that makes to imagine that we came from the sea. 

I think that on this Saturday Frederico's Coffee will be a place great to breathe, therefore that due to the rain few people will frequent it. Different from other Saturdays of Bonanza in that it can one to say that all of the smokers of the Olivais Sul there will fill the nicotine chimneys as in a factory. 
 
And to the you walk in the eternity reminds you always of me. You are there on the other side, I am in this, in spite of your immaterial presence I get to feel as if the death just went the opposite dimension of the life.  
Close to the light lamp in the street sees some plants that appear rejuvenated by the elixir of the water, as the alchemists' crucible.  
The family is of return, the voices are unmistakable. No longer I get to think. The children knock on the door, they call for me. I open, they enter and they hug me happy.  
 
Today the rain said that no, and I accept her decision.   
I am going to the kitchen and later to the dining room, and I call: "Mother! Mother! Mother! " Oh! I remember that already there are not, you left in the machine of the time for a distant place where finally you will rest and you will live in peace. I will never forget you!

Sem comentários: