In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2009

I sleep without dreaming


I was born in sad Africa, in the African uncertainty
I avoid meeting, I flee of me, of the shame
I sleep without dreaming
Until the nightmares they abandoned me
Dream of open eyes and I see thousands of ships
Crowds in the beaches that pursue me
And I hide in what remains of the civilization

I try smoothly to feel the sensation
Of the deep darkness
After the dramatic battles of every minute
For not shortening my life
In the many years of war
Because the purposes of my paradoxical existence
They will never be reminded

In the edge sand dune, real garbage can of inhuman bodies
I am as the clowns, river, I only make to laugh
Inside of me I am sad
I laugh to hide my sadness

I am entitled of being quiet
The days precede the mist of the nights
Black darkness of the lost times,
never recovered
I fear that has to leave for far away,
since here I don't see anybody for close

Revolution of continuous discontinued
In the he is hit of the spree are three days to sleep
Some don't wake up, they are in the eternal sleep

It was the colonialism, to follow the liberators they came
Then the neo-colonialism. What will the one be is proceeded?!
In this Africa, cradle and the humanity's grave

Picture: Angola em fotos
Visit me also in: Universal, Universidade and Medicina

Sem comentários: