In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Mother's eternal love


I escaped from taking, when I saw to steal motorized to the blow. I avoided the sorcery of the cockroaches in single line, and the black cat that always meowed at midnight. Boys and girls burned, tortured, sorcery accused, or used in the roast cannibal ritual. Now, they get complicated for any thing, and they catch fire, or they are shot, they kill themselves of imported scourges.

As Trajano, the empire Bush exported the violence in the reconquest of Iraq. Such and which as before it happened, the retreat is inevitable, and the violence re-export. The magnetic field of this slavery is very intense. To live in the cruelty of this society, it is the self-destruction in five seconds. The death is the short circuit of the life. After a short circuit, the fuses of the death are irreparable.

Of my eyes tears reigned, when I read the announcement of the deceased’s' mass. The prayer, memory of mother's eternal love for his baby… that got to live some months. "My son, 21 years are passed, but actually it is as if it had happened yesterday. My love, words, would be immense necessary newspapers to express, as big it is my suffering. A thing I say, and I will always say: he hurts, it hurts, it hurts, as it hurts, my God. Rest in my peace baby, and that you are well together of ours Lord."

Sem comentários: