In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2009

The Epic poem of the Darkness (66). Aretha Franklin


And of glory I glorified myself when Aretha sanctified
and in his halo she sang me. She spiritualized the kingdom
Of the Queen of my soul. She doesn't sing for us
She enchants God

She transferred me the dimension of the Passion of the evangelical hiding place
When we faced problems, let us fold again
Let us sing, let us sing

The rulers oppress the people
We want an answer, we didn't doubt of the bet
of the intolerance of the hunger. To govern is to starve
And the spiritual ones are an alert Aretha
Such celestial voices, so, so… spiritually Black

God offered the black distinction to the melodious Black
With voice so immortalized, so celestial
If that voice is the Sky, I want to go already for there
There are two Skies: one of the Lord, another of Aretha
I adore both

Aretha whispered me the reason of smiling, of extending of his finger:
I "indicate the good road of the Redemption. There is only a God
in the Road of opening a smile in my finger"

I charmed myself, I think I clarified myself very well:
"Aretha! it is easy to appear for the moral and social degradation
but our glance is lowered before who governs so badly"
We tried a peaceful boat to oars and we rowed
In the lake of rowed waters, calmed, acclaimed

And the Lord it evangelized the angelic waters. He preached to the jasmines
and the waters very smoothly were anxious
Intensely penetrated, perfumed. And they were revealed
and they possessed all the living one. And all rejoiced
God exists yes gentleman! It was revealed
Aretha Franklin, orders of the hymn of the special party of God

And the Master of the Statues gave him sound and tone, he made the Universal sculpture

Image: http://img.timeinc.net/time/time100/images/main_franklin.jpg

Sem comentários: