In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (67). Uncertain, uncertain I go, where nobody waits for me


Of my languages Swahili, bambara, Yoruba, umbundu, kimbundu

They did, they invented a park Jurassic monkey-like

The sailing chooses, of the rocks of the special spice

The first discovery that the sailings, navigators in earth

They agreed to of unexpectedly was my sensual nakedness

There are centuries that I was discovered

Almost, when they arrived to place setting

In the covered with the ships and they didn't see

That they discovered me

he was already has been discovering very

In the nakedness that I invented

They screamed me related to kaffirs when I imposed the bikini

In the nude, in the nude Celtic hot ritual African forest

I still conserve the hot of the complexion, of my nakedness

I continue your legend, Fabled Mountains of the Moon

They didn't believe that the summits of the Kilimanjaro

they covered themselves of snow

My name, they are many invented names

Indigenous, native, kaffir, Gentile, black, monkey, dark

And in the area of the religion…demon

Forced of the ones that they came from the violent seas

And they saw other calm ones

We didn't have to work

The Nature was our gentleman

They called me kaffir because I love the waterfalls

And they heard to speak to me with my friends

Of the trunks, of the foliages and green leaves

The waters of the rivers and the trees

They invented him retreat of the time because

we didn't have palaces same to the of them

The buildings that our gods built

It is what remains of the White civilization

They rediscovered the old seas before navigated

I am still today hidden

Therefore they insist that I continue discovery

It was, I am different because of the torrid yellow

Of the disk solar, equatorial tropical

The purple of the Mountains of the Moon

he throws the summits of the nobility of the pearl

I have hope in worse days

The life is very simple but we complicated her

Without thinking, we preferred the pain

Of the loss of the voice, of the escape with hurried steps

Uncertain, uncertain I go, where nobody waits for me

Image: Angola em fotos

Sem comentários: