In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

It has been seven years that the death took you

  

And wonderful memories left 
Mother's love forever it was 
The affection of your love to delight 
 
For there of the sea see mountains loaded of dense thick fog topped by dark and threatening clouds that you don't let to hug me you. 
I am in the margin sat down at the summit of a high rock contemplating you under agitating shipwrecked of two palm trees. 
I extend my hands to caress you but the dense thick fog doesn't dare to leave me. 
For there of those mountains where you are, the death is the memory of the eternal solitude. You, my mother, you rest in my eternal heart. 
 
My mother that the time took 
Your love never again hugged me 
Here is my love that I give you 
In this misfortune that dragged me 

 
 
 
 

  

Sem comentários: