In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2015

It has been ten years that you waived me good-bye


  
And you chose the eternal home for in her to live, and of there you never leave. As if it was the end of the world where is arrived and he never again breaks.  
There are a departure and a farewell. 
In that eternal rest your memory rests. 
I desire a lot for the pieces of advice that you gave me because the human wild animal pursue me and the justice is invisible to defend, and I don't know as it protects me.  
The life is as an enclosed island of dangerous sharks everywhere. 
For many years when you were alive didn't get to hug you because the family that I constituted and the effective political system consumed me, they destroyed me the resources and the soul. In the poverty that they left me, they forced, still mourning for of her to free me. But who lives with the illiteracy the slavocrats appear of everyone and the tremendous fight to leave the cliff of the poverty becomes difficult, because the poverty is the empire of the building of the corruption. It was never spoiled with such easiness and impunity. 
 
Father, where you are receives my hug 
Oh! As they are abundant the longings of your lap 
Desire to flee, to fly of this space 
And to return for the shelter of the family, for her bow

 
 

  

Sem comentários: