In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 31 de março de 2009

Here, HELL!


Even without thunderstorm, listen him a lot of thunders. Those that leave the escapes free from the motorcycles. Those same ones, the one of the White civilization. When the smoke comes out white is good. When darkness, is bad. It is contrary to the White god's purposes.

A god with colours: Black, white, red, yellow… a god for each colour, for each people, for each race. Ah… the humans, only they could invent a thing like this. Ah… so tired of these things I am, that no longer I know what am. The relativity of the time generated me and it parked me in the harvest of the published, grandiose ecological disaster. No matter how much it tries, unadapt me to the terrestrial railway sleeper.

When will I return to the nebula comet? There are endless years wait that you come to rescue me. I disable myself in this planet of this Luanda. In the another I lived so happily… with my parents in the family fraternity. I don't know, I come undone because I am unable to understand. I want to return, take me!

In the world of the inhuman ones I will only die, abandoned, nobody will tie me. For something… it is not necessary. They only think about the money. If that is lives, that my God, my Green angel hears me him not to abandon me him to transport me.

I AM TO ALERT FOR THE DIRECTION THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE US. He is not the boy, they are not the rains, volcanoes, hurricanes, typhoons, seaquakes, earthquakes - this always happened and it will happen - they are the damned ones political that in the mismanage, that they want his alone world. LET US RENOUNCE MORE TO LIVE WITH BUILDERS OF WALLS.

The emeraldine of the leaves of the plants disappears. It suffers, because the forces of fast intervention hate the green. Everything that is gray, red of the colour of the hell in life it is negotiable. They arrived, they are among us, and nobody seems if he notices. We are commanded, enslaved, for beings of this world, terrible, merciless… it seems science fiction, but it is not. The human race of the opposition of Luanda, of Unita, it will be exterminated.

Wake up people, before it is late. The ones that govern us, the most powerful, the owners of our world, of our lives, of our destiny, covered with earth in the earth of Angola, they didn't come from another planet. They will put an end to our lives.

YOU OF THE WORLD SECRETE ESTALINISTA WANT TO PUT DOWN HERE FOREVER.

Pic: Angola em fotos

Sem comentários: