In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2009

She begs in the nude street


She begs in the nude street without mirror to aim at me
Maybe tell me struggle again
And to kill

I lost the will, no longer I know how to love
Because my petroleum and diamonds
They were, they don't already here remain
They are a lot besides the sea

See what did me, and they didn't keep
The sounds that now feel, of the nude feet and extended hands
My name is for sale that lost feeling

As a small window, that not even that already have
And my name was the future… after of the year 2000
My future, my clock stopped, no longer it is used
In the programs turned without computer

Nor I began, I stopped, waiting the hour, delay to speak
I lost the escalade of the veil that leads me to the sky

Visit me also in: Universal, Universidade, Medicina e X-Files


Sem comentários: