In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (77A). Aminetu Haidar


I don't know what democracy is
can anybody become trained?
Maybe the Occident
or the East
No! Only the Occident
the only that he understands
that until he gives democracy courses
and of demagogy

Per times I get confused so much
But, because only the Whites
they have democracy
and the other people
tyranny, merchandise and spice?

They move me, so potent
burning in their convictions
I believe that will let to die
in her house, in Europe
I consider that that is pure terrorism
and a great attack to the life
of the human rights (?)

Everything doesn't pass of papers
in the garbage of the History

I am deigns, I struggle for my rights
for my Freedom!
Europe is not free
it is reservoir of dogs
she abandons me as a dog
Europe is a dog

I leave my last appeal
to the trees, mountains
forests, rivers and storms
That they join
and drop you

He spoke like this to Aminetu Haidar

Sem comentários: