In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (86). For this and the other Western hypocrisy


I already announced that I want to rent my heart
the tenants will pay the income with love
in my eternal home, and they won't rob me
They will pay the income of my heart on time

Our madness everything squeezes, it empties our bodies
as fabled monsters in real jungles

Who does the one know what is right or wrong?
Because they don't leave me to moisten in my to drizzle?

We are small, big actors
in the plot of this endless film

I am delighted to walk in the made holes in walks
gutted for the mires always flooded
Our rulers without itineraries move in the wheels
of the cyclonic winds, moving the bad weather for another broken
His exhibitionism is the corruption of the intelligence
There is no separation of races because in the sprees
all are same
The cynicism and the hypocrisy are the barbarism of the human survival
democrats enter leave right ultra
The solidarity among us?!
We are still to learn with the mice
the cultural politics

Our wars of liberation oil company and diamonds-producing
And in the watered forests of petroleum
the bugs stopped singing
They are hunted for the hunger to mitigate

I will always hear my sweet angel voice in the sky
I am very far and however so close to your hearts
No, I didn't give up so early unhappy! How difficult it is to believe!
With so much love that I didn't have and now I have in the sky
what never had in the earth

My tears are not of despair
they are of ancestral hate subdued still
for this and the other Western hypocrisy

I thought to hear the angels' voices in the sky
they call it me for under the earth
Difficultly I always tried to walk on top of her
It is easily got forever in her under to be
In the eternal peace that they didn't know how to give me

Accompany me as if it was my last party
We will arrive to the eternal home that on this day I found
They will feel my last smiles
because I took revenge of the life with the death

Don't complain, your day won't delay!

Image: Angola em fotos

Sem comentários: