In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (81). The May 27 is in the forge. Lucas introduces me the Commissary Politicize of FAPLA.


Mauro grew quickly. Now the great subject was her feeding. He started to feed of chicken broth that it was the only thing that she got to arrange. Due to the bad feeding he began to have problems with the teeth. I sent an appeal to my father in Portugal to send food for child.
I was surprised when somebody appeared coming of Portugal with a box with goods. He was Aurélio's father that I greeted half embarrassed. My father knew from her arrival to Angola and he gave him the order. He got to return but nobody of the family would come. He came to manage his company. I asked how they were whole and particularly Marta:
- Marta commented on that you deserved better.
He referred to the facto of the Tina to be black. I was surprised with the statement but I preferred not to do comments. He noticed:
- I already saw that her wife has the house well arranged and organized.
- She was governess in a pension.
- I thought that one of those that don't know how to do anything went.
It would be always more or less like this. The prejudices of a white one to live with a black they would continue, they would never end.

The May 27 is in the forge. Lucas introduces me the Commissary Politicize of FAPLA, Bakalof, recently coming of USSR. He drove a jeep of small box, of yellow-toasted colour, where in Lucas' company we gave some turns for the city. Lucas tells in confidence me that he considers me a person fastens. Sometimes Bakalof invites me to leave. The destiny is always the same, the island of Luanda. No matter how much it tries, Bakalof avoids any dialogue about the situation of the country. In the company of some beers try to provoke on him the widespread war that the country faces. Bakalof prefers the silence, or he just answers with a smile. I never got to obtain him any comment.
The man seemed extremely reserved. Tired, I gave up on putting him any subject. We removed some together pictures. In spite of a lot to insist with Lucas that also wanted a copy of those pictures, that desire was never me satisfied.

I am going to the regular meetings in the Vila Alice. He seems there to be disorganization more and more salient. No longer have directives existed as habitually. The situation I think confused. He tried to change impressions with somebody but it didn't get, nobody called. I was marginalized. I simply discoursed that they were to move away militant. Didn't they want whiter?! Very concerned with this state of things I spoke to Lucas. He is shown enigmatic:
- Did you already see, if of here the some days we find ourselves face to face, and does one have to kill the other? Neto is already old. We have to change the Old for a new one. Us front North is that we struggled… Nito is our boss.
He didn't tell me anything else. But the warning was clear. Some thing would happen. And as they despised me that meant that they moved away me of MPLA.
I went for the last time to the Vila Alice, and I gave them my uniform and the pistol.

Sem comentários: