In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (83). I left without saying good-bye. I never again saw them. It was inaugurated the era of the cruelty and of the falseho


It is heard the bell of the door, Aquino will open. A mixed-race enters very loud and very thin. He seems to have about forty years. Her face presents fatigue, aged precocious would be said. He looks at the empty bottles and question constrained:
- Did you drink everything; didn't you keep anything for me?!
To drive for the kitchen, Aquino prevents me:
- Care, this is very dangerous...
- Shit! Did this only remain?!
He comes near us. In spite of Aquino to tell him that I was a person becomes friends, it ignores me entirely. He opens the whiskey bottle that discovered at the kitchen, it spills a mouthful in the glass, and he sees himself for Aquino:
- Hey shovel, I am shit with this shit!
- Reason?!
- They ordered to reorganize me the Ministry of the Finances… I don't have anybody... only if he does the alone reorganization.
I took advantage the conversation and I gave my opinion:
- If he needs of my help, I am at your disposal.
He didn't answer me, it was as if I didn't exist, and it continued:
- But with that means will work? And in what financial conditions? How much will win? Nor a car gives me. The answer that they give me, is that the revolution needs sacrifices. How is it possible to work without eating? Them that if whole shit.
Like him it didn't render me attention decided to provoke it:
- I think this is good for the Cubans and for the Russians.
He answered in such a brutal way that it scared me:
- Shit!!! I Want that you if shit, that goes to the shit, don't like whites!!!
I thought that he was to play. But no, it was to speak seriously because it still reinforced:
- Aquino, if this white of shit continues here, I leave.
I left without saying good-bye. I never again saw them. It was inaugurated the era of the cruelty and of the falsehood.

The Tina was me always to swear.
- The other whites have everything and you have no, reason?! Are we to live like this so badly, don't I understand.
- I earn a living honestly. I don't know how to steal. All those that you see thereabout, that they enriched from one day to the next is because they stole. They don't also know how to do another thing. Who arises fast will fall like this. We have to have calm. Little by little and with a lot of work, we will get to straighten our life.
But the Tina continued impatient. She affirmed that their friends despised her because her husband was a poor white. And that the other blacks that lived with whites didn't lack them anything.

I got a good job in a new company, through a former one friend. They walked to recruit and to allure pictures and they paid well. As I was recommended entered with the functions of boss of the patrimony. Our financial condition got better immediately. The Tina bought a freezer - the other no longer it froze well - and room furniture in second hand, and beds for the children to pay in instalments. It got that thanks to their friends that had white husbands. They didn't want to accept the sale to credit, but their wives got to give them the turn. The Tina already if it felt more satisfied.

Image: http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/memorias23.htm


Sem comentários: