In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (82). We will be all same when white and mixed-races also sweep the streets.


Of facto, Nito Alves in their interventions display clearly her position:
- We will be all same when white and mixed-races also sweep the streets.
He considered that he was still very young for politically to do front to an old fox as Agostinho Neto. Nito Alves begins to be accused of racist. The fears of a confrontation are evident, they are organized manifestations. In my street they pass trucks full of people screaming order words. We are going to the balcony to attend. When they see white or mixed-races scream threatening:
- It is going to your earth settler! Below the mixed-races and the whites! Death to the whites and mixed-races!
The Tina appears suddenly in the balcony. She tells me to hide. I take the children. The Tina screams for the demonstrators:
- Below the whites… below the whites and the mixed-races!
She intended to deceive them, making to believe them that here were all black.

Of facto, later a great confrontation came. To radio it was silent. Later it is heard a voice that announces:
- They already meet at the studios the faithful forces Agostinho Neto!
It was known after there was a great slaughter. Neto says that there won't be pardon for anybody. In the Jornal de Angola constant editorials appear with the title, to Beat in the Hot Iron. Nito Alves gets to escape, but later they capture him. It begins the hunt to Nitistas that they are depressed without pity nor mercy. Of Lucas, Bakalof and many other I will never again see them. I understood what Lucas had told me in an enigmatic way finally. He wanted to tell me: If he found would kill me. I remembered the pictures that I with Bakalof. For some months I had been restless. And if they found the pictures? Would it be considered Nitista? Fraccionista? For a long time it was listened in the National Radio a version in piano of the music Cannon. I think it was a constant homage to the deads. Per times a great battle that we expired, is revealed later with the time a great defeat.

Wanting to obtain more information was the house of Aquino. There it was him always surrounded of books, always to study. He had near itself a medicine. I asked him:
- Is it sick?
- A mouthful in low.
- Is that medicine for something?
- When I worked in Próquímica invented a medicine to cure alcoholic, it is Nootropil.
I was with fear of commenting on because he didn't know like him would react. He wants to say that he walked to take the medicine that invented to cure her own alcoholism. He gave me will of laughing but I controlled. I preferred to talk about the subject of the moment:
- Was a great slaughter, doesn't it find?!
- In the bottom it was one more conflict between blacks and mixed-races. The mixed-races now have the power.
I admit that with this it didn't count, I retorted him:
- Do the mixed-races have the power?!!
- It awaits and he will see later. Anyway it puts the country in a serious situation. First we ran with the whites and we were without pictures. The ones that remained went largely now died. As the mixed-races usually have more knowledge easily they will dominate the reins of the power.
- Marcelo Caetano wrote in her work, Deposition, that the three liberation movements don't pass of organized gangs.
- I want there to know that Marcelo Caetano writes. A thing is right. This country will never again be recomposed. It will be colonized again. I am a scientist and nobody gives me value. I don't get to work in this anarchy. The expiration doesn't arrive me for anything. Books no there is, they put an end to them. The ones that exist speak only of politics and of the revolution. I already decided… I leave. I am also already old. The evils are not combatted, but her origin.

Image: http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/memorias23.htm


Sem comentários: