In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 6 de abril de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (43). The captain left for Toto in the company of the war trophy. A young poor that they would give to PIDE.


I didn't have another solution, I complained to Moreira. He gathered us and angry he called us the attention. And Pereira had the nerve of continuing, of worsening the situation. When in one morning I entered of service for substituting and I came across the show of pure provocation, we arrived to you saw of facto. It was inevitable… we struggled. Maybe that he didn't count that I arrived to this point. After suffering some excoriations he began to cry dully. We never again spoke to each other to not to be indirectly. I limited myself to blame the war for this incident that until it caused us enmities.

Of pointing out a very curious aspect. Pereira got the time to pass to read and to read again the same sport newspaper so that, he arrived to the point of they be to call him for the radio and him didn't hear. It was necessary that some of us called him the attention, or that we diffused in the personal computer and we answered: "Inform!” While the operator on the other side said that to maintain the situation would inform the boss of the battalion. It is once in a while messages appeared inform her that such and such operator of other companies was punished.

When the sky announced storm and wind, it went as volunteer, tired to look always for the same landscape. Oh! As he would want Belita to be here close to me forever. If her, or me, if we could fly that happy we would be. I still feel the smell and the flavour of her body that accompany me all of the nights. Only fear that in the absence, later just remain a tenuous memory.

While I am going staying in the storms and in the winds, in the hugs of the beyond-love lost in the timeless fabrics that they invented, and that they inconvenience loving. The distances in the course of time postpone the inevitable separation. The nights are fixed in the masturbations of our heartless souls. It is only it is reborn once in a while, until that everything suddenly finishes. The storms and the winds started to be the only company that comforted me and it encouraged. When contemplating the green in the high of the mountains, through my dream of lost love forever.

A platoon was thrown in an operation. Commanded by second lieutenant Santos intercepted a small guerrilla column that carried provisioning. There was not shooting because they got to flee, but for he brings a youth that they were hit left and they brought for the quartering. It was very thin and high, it seemed to be in the thirty years. In spite of badly worn, with the nightgown half torn, it was noticed that was beautiful. With her a considerable shipment of variety of hemp came. The captain left for Toto in the company of the war trophy. A young poor that they would give to PIDE.

With the absent captain, somebody had the idea of trying to smoke variety of hemp. He didn't want to believe in what was to happen. First they were the officials and noncommissioned officers, with a to watch, without smoking, so that possible cases of unexpected reactions were controlled. After them it was our time with the noncommissioned officers watch her us. They told me that the seeds made more effect. I made a cigarette and I smoked.

Then I felt sleep and I lied down. It appeared me a wonderful vision of Belita. We were in the paradise, surrounded of beautiful flowers; she was in a suspended swing in a tree. To our turn they hovered transparent white clouds. While it pushed the swing, she smiled amazed. He felt the happiest person of the world. I think I slept about three hours, later a devouring appetite came. An almost crazy will of eating. I smoked once again and vein the same vision, the same symptoms. I guaranteed myself that she drug is this, never depending of her, and I will never support to be dominated by the unreal. I prefer the reality and I never again smoked. An or other companion who I asked if they felt some thing told me that not. A noncommissioned officer explained to us that the symptoms are unexpected in the people.

Sem comentários: