In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (56). A leader is not imposed, he is born naturally.


The battalion already had knowledge due to he listens to her of their operators, once we were in net. There, the service operator informed constantly everything that happened. He called the operator of our platoons the all the moment, and he didn't obtain answer. This made me to think that it would already have gone of this for better. But no, I got to hear: "Children of the vain prostitute of Portuguese home!” They were the guerrilla fighters' voices that were so close, that my friend tied the microphone so that he was possible to hear what was listened, and for precaution she avoided to speak so that they didn't denounce the position in that they were. They "want their water shit whites, because they come to look for her! We are to your wait! We will kill them all! They are going to your earth! "

No matter how much he tried to call, my friend didn't answer. Also, if he spoke a lot took a risk to be without battery. He didn't remember if it had taken one of reservation. But it ended for informing:
- High four are close to a river, we needed water but we didn't get to approach. Who tries it is received with strong shooting.
- The captain asked if there are drops.
- For the time being not yet.
Once in a while he tied the microphone. He heard the shooting clearly. My friends were in a very difficult situation. At the end of the day they got to communicate:
- In the morning they order the aviation to do a bombardment. We will only like this get to leave of here.

They were about 11 p.m. I got up and I approached the exit door. I looked in front and suddenly I saw many doors. He looked and he tried to ponder but it didn't get. Each door that road became four. It seemed that it was in the sea. I felt that it was not anything well. The effort had been very intense. To sway I sought the noncommissioned officer nurse Diniz and I told him that happened. He wrote a message for the doctor of the battalion - the code was barcarole - telling him my symptoms. The answer was that the patient was with the very high tension. That should administer him four epifortil drops in a glass with water and to watch the patient. After the treatment I felt better.

I slept well near the radio, but always attentive to my friends that could call me at any moment. He imagined that several of them they would have been depressed or made prisoners.
Almost to middle of the morning I woke up with the racket of several voices. He didn't want to believe in what was been to pass. THEY WERE THEM. Some were with the clothes almost in rags and with the faces full of coal. The stock boots broken out. All carried remains of burned grass. They didn't seem to walk, they gave steps dragged as if they has just left a great nightmare, as that reborn of the hell. They seemed corpses. Second lieutenant Lopes was received as a great hero. I asked him:
- My second lieutenant, as it is that it got this miracle?
- First, we threw the idea that at any moment would be bombed - they heard our communications - then, during the night I ordered that we crawled for the middle of the hills and here we are.
So much simplicity and this man's humility arrivals moved us so much, that our admiration for him no longer he had limits. He was our true boss. A leader is not imposed, he is born naturally.

Image: courtesy of the noncommissioned officer Luís Filipe

Sem comentários: