In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 20 de abril de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (52). About one month later we heard in the radio that Berliet burst a mine.


We passed the night without problems. The morning appeared with cold. To light firewood fire was impossible because of safety. As we had small cubes incendiaries, it was enough to lean them the fire of a lighter, and to heat up a can of milk with chocolate of the iron ration. About of the noon the burning heat came. We continued the progress and we sighted a camp of the guerrilla fighters. We were almost completely immobilized during the rest of the day and of the night, very close to observe if movements existed.

Nothing happened and we went gingerly in small groups to her interior, always in the suspicion that the accesses would be mined. They were about twenty black-people's huts well built and organized almost in a circle. They saw each other recent palm oil remains spread by the ground, what meant breeze activity. Without a doubt that it was a place of passage, a hotel in the forest. The commander of the battalion was informed, and immediately it ordered that if it burned everything. Second lieutenant Lopes obeyed and it ordered to set fire. While the fires made her destructive work prophesied: "Now we will have reprisals. It was better to leave everything as it was". And it ordered that we returned the house.

About one month later we heard in the radio that Berliet burst a mine. The driver was lightly wounded. Due to the sacks of sand the vehicle suffered few damages and the driver survived thanks to that. They were the reprisals, second lieutenant Lopes was well-aimed.

I always liked a lot lettuce. In my house of the Olivais Sul, in Lisbon, eat a great amount in a plastic pan. He felt a great pleasure that never knew how to explain. They started to call me cricket.
When I discovered that lightly moved away of our quartering there was a vegetable garden with very big and appetizing lettuces, I established a plan for the spoon. Like this, when it was of service at night it would be the ideal period. About the two hours of the morning I was absent of the position of radio, I arrived the sentry near and I screamed him that it was me. I opened the door of the vegetable garden. Was he to look me suspicious and with certainty to the one to think what would be that this brute would do the one hour of these to the vegetable garden?! Did I choose four very big lettuces, did I pull them and did I stand back. I think he must not have been good of the head when he saw to do with them. He ignored how they would react the ones that the other day treated of the vegetable garden, when they gave for her lack.

In the position of radio I washed them one to an and I put them some onion slices, vinegar, salt, alimentary oil and I ate them whole.
The sentry commented on it happened. The occurrence approximated to the knowledge of the command, that he affirmed that he had never seen something similar, and for among convinced laughter’s that I should be crazy. In equal way they commented on like this my friends, when they saw what did with other lettuces, taking oath that they didn't get to eat so much amount.

Image: courtesy of the noncommissioned officer Luís Filpe

Sem comentários: