In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (53). and increasing or reducing the pressure of the finger, it got to pick the message


That not even they liked such a plant. With the discovery of this vein, rarely one day passed that didn't eat lettuce. And when there was not, it was tormented. Later he knew that this vegetable among other things gives sleep, it is soothing of the nervous system, invigorating of the genital organs, purifying, helps in the heart palpitations. Other plants that I began to eat with taste, the watercress and the purslane, finally, true natural medicines.

An epidemic of fall of the hair appeared. Many complained, it was well-known the baldness, they walked for bald. Other, like me, they didn't have problems with the scalp, they felt toothaches. The denture disappeared. Nobody got to explain, until that our noncommissioned officer Diniz, the nurse, pointed us the cause. The water that we consumed was very poor in two fundamental minerals, and besides the vitamins that we ingested, we added fluoride tablets and calcium. But the symptoms stayed to the end. Would a case of stress be?

Tired of the routine of picking messages in figure, I had the idea of putting my close tape recorder while it received them. Like this, when the operator informed that he had a message in figure, he enjoyed it, he told him to transmit in high-speed. In the end he wondered if I got to pick everything. With the largest of the calms he answered that yes. Of course he was suspicious. It tied the tape recorder and calmly it reproduced the message. Soon afterwards they considered me the most incredible operator of all of the times. Until that somebody unmasked the secret.

During the storms, the interferences were so much that it was difficult to receive or to transmit messages. For receiving I used a stratagem: with a campaign radio without antenna, and with earphones, I put my finger in the base of the antenna, and increasing or reducing the pressure of the finger, it got to pick the message, what was revealed important for us. Because of the storms, the use of the earphones did with that it passed electricity in our body. When a friend played in our ears picked shock. Of course all were afraid with these conditions. This was due what the equipment was not linked to the earth. I made arrangements in that sense, creating a protection system properly installed, digging a hole in the ground with a foil of zinc, in agreement with the electric norms. The situation was cured.

- Children of the prostitute! Children of the prostitute!
It was the noncommissioned officer Moreira, frightened asked him:
- Will it be that it is very gotten angry with me? Some serious thing happened, I never saw him like this. What is my noncommissioned officer that he happens?
- Children of the prostitute! Children of the prostitute! They are a bunch of great children of the prostitute!
- But my noncommissioned officer...
- Oh Shovel, don't annoy me please.
- Is my noncommissioned officer annoyed with me?
- No, it is not anything get.
- Then...
- I am fed up with them shits, only know is shit a brute's life.
- Was my noncommissioned officer punished?
- No, it would be better than that happened. The son of the first-sergeant's prostitute, during the lunch, told me that I am the only person that doesn't make anything, that step the life to sleep and that being full of work asked so that I will help it. He told him that Neps, Permanent Norms of Execution, are very clear in relation to that aspect, and that each one has their functions. As there is a long time he doesn't like me - as it is commented on in our harvest - he went to complain to the captain, that Moreira is the suitable person...
- Suitable for my something noncommissioned officer?!
- From now on I will manage the tavern in the daytime and at night as punishment. I came here to inform him that you now raisin the boss of the communications. I want that they are going all to the shit, and that nobody annoys me. The one that is worth is that the time of the commission is to finish, or else this would not be like this. I suggest that you stay calm and tolerate, and any doubt that has will have with me.
- Yes my noncommissioned officer… he knows that I am much rioted with that.
- Thank you. We will tolerate this shit to the end. Already lack little time… Fascist of shit!

Image: courtesy of the noncommissioned officer Luís Filipe

Sem comentários: