In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (67). And to order for the nettles the wealth and the goods that she provides.


I went to a bar in the proximities. There was shrimp big, fresh, and appetizing. I ate several doses and I drank great amount of beer. I paid the bill, I got up and I noticed that the drink got mixed up the walk. I let to cross me for the alcohol. I pointed the direction home. It was already night. The first thing that I did was to seek Marta. The Grandfather told me that it was at the room with Aurélio. I tried to see for the windows that she happened in the interior but I didn't get. The light was lit. I tried to hear what spoke but in vain. I tried quietly to open the door but it was closed to the key. I believe that my brain lost control. I knocked slightly twice on the door and I didn't obtain answer. The beats of my heart were so strong, so uncontrolled that I felt to lose mine control emotional. I knocked with force on the door. My breathing was deep, very agitated. Marta opened and for my fright she asked:
- The one what do you want?!
I was without words to answer. Everything waited less that. She looked inside and she almost screamed:
- Aurélio, only one moment!

His hair was combed impeccable. In the lips some were noticed fail of lipstick. A part of the skirt was crumpled and she let to see a little of the thigh. Contrarily to the habitual it was without glasses.
- Marta… because you didn't open me the door? What were there to do with Aurélio?
It went to the kitchen and it dressed a gown that covered him almost the whole body.
- It was to talk!
- Only conversations with him and with me not?

It turned my backs with contempt and it went to the kitchen to wash plates. I caught her in the gown and I pulled her so that it was in front of me. She made resistance to free, but before my opposition, I still increased more the force and great part of the buttons jumped. She complained with low voice:
- If now you do me this, that it will be after we marry.
I was in silence to look her. Then I abandoned her and I went again to the bar. Aurélio was there, I approached him and I promised him:
- Aurélio, I will break the face.
He didn't tie me and past some moments he left.

Aurélio returned in her mother's company. She was to await in the car. He told me that she wanted to speak with me. He had him a lot of consideration and due to that it assents and I went to her encounter. We went home. I heard a great lesson of moral. I didn't get to reply because I understood that Aurélio manoeuvred everything her contentment. The reality was very different and I preferred to keep silence, that to cause a great displeasure to a senior person, and with problems of high blood pressure, that she frequently complained about lack of air. I decided the other day to abandon the home forever, and to order for the nettles the wealth and the goods that she provides.

Image: School Salvador Correia in Luanda
http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/memorias23.htm



Sem comentários: