In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (76). You don't go, because the blacks don't like whites and they will kill you.



I put the situation to MR Figueira. As one of their friends left definitively, and her apartment was very located, where it was difficult to steal clothes, me, the Tina and her daughter Dina, house we changed. We were in the fourth floor of a building of five. We found two tables that left, and with two mattresses, blankets and some utensils that we brought, were those just our belongings for the great adventure of our lives that approached.

During the trainings in the field of São Paulo that they finished, a detail woke up me the attention. To see mixed-race was difficult, and the only white, I believe that it was me. They gave us a blue uniform. Lucas offered me a pistol very beautiful Czechoslovakian, but I never shot a shot with her. We were called for the last graduation, in one afternoon where were given us weapons. To proceed we would protect Agostinho Neto in the proclamation of the Independence of Angola.

In the Square May 1 everything was prepared. At midnight of November 11, 1975, Agostinho Neto "before Africa and the World" proclaims the independence of Angola. It was with other friends in the protection of their backs, when everyone begins to shoot for the air. Some shots dangerously made pass over our heads and presidential tribune. We received orders to run with that people. We went in her persecution, them we moved away them and little later everything returned to the normality.
Before, the Tina implored me to cry:
- You don't go, because the blacks don't like whites and they will kill you. That it will belong to me and of Dina. Don't forget that I am pregnant.

After the ceremony we went to Rangel and Sambizanga to verify and to watch if acts of vandalism or anarchical shots existed. There were some, and where appeared went for there, and we imposed respect and order.
However, Lucas insisted on attending and it introduced me a beautiful girl with a provocative mini-skirt that it was dated of Xietu. Then, we went to the Field of the Revolution to attend the great party. An immense crowd danced without stopping to the sound of uninterrupted music. Nobody provoked disturbances. The only disturbance - if we can call like this him - it was the high sound of the music.
About six in the morning I returned near the Tina and of Dina. I found the Tina to cry because of the shooting of the celebration of the independence. She hid under the table of the kitchen, and she regretted for thinking that it would be already dead. She didn't get to sleep to think in what would do alone without me. Therefore it was very happy when I arrived.

The other day I went to work usually. For transport lack I was to foot. For the road I noticed that there was not a single white. Nobody upset me or it insulted. Therefore reasons didn't exist to have fear. It was calm because I never did badly to anybody. If he had it done certainly somebody would worry.

Sem comentários: