In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (70). and I looked at what remained of the house of the people of FNLA. He seemed a coal pit.


I saw the badly stopped case, I feared the worst. But it would not be like this as easy as the crowd he thought. I got ready for the fight beside my friend. Would my life end be like this? Well then, that it went him.
In the last moment he appeared a patrol of the Portuguese military police. We screamed for them. Some entered in the bus; they saw the sad show and the extremists dispersed. The bus continued trip, without more incidents. This left me very shaky. With determination this country is very violent. With incidents like this, it would be impossible a peaceful transition for the independence. But more incidents happened us and in her we survived. I have faith that miraculously.
We were at the movies Tivoli to see a film. The right line was discovered. Somebody threw a grenade in the yard, and the splinters they were projected in several directions. We were close of that area. They were visible the marks of the splinters in the wall close to our chairs. We didn't suffer any damage. However the film continued.

The intention was deliberately to provoke the panic. In another subsequent occasion, in an end in the afternoon, we went to the boarding-house when I heard a sound the one that had become used to already. Suddenly I dragged my friend for the ground. We heard the blow pass over our heads, and in front an explosion in a house. It was a projectile of RPG7. We survived thanks to my instinct.

It also happened in the Avenue of Brazil, when to foot we went to the coffee Palladium. We were close of the house of the people of FNLA. A group of military of MPLA decided to devastate their facilities. With RPG7 and automatic weapons the shooting was so intense, that we just had time for us to take refuge us in the closest door. The buzz of the candies and the blow of the fragments of the mortars were constant. Until it seemed that the shooting was driven for us. They were endless moments. I think we were already wounded, but he didn't see blood leave our bodies. The shooting stopped. Faplas left. I looked once again at our bodies. Without a scratch. I don't know how it was possible. We left our hiding place, and I looked at what remained of the house of the people of FNLA. He seemed a coal pit. Everything darkness and made holes in on the whole side. This house of the people finished their functions ingloriously. The wars are the easiest thing than it exists. It is just enough to carry in a trigger or in a button.

Due to the confrontations, the victims increased as a virus that she went disseminating and for which there was not cure.
We went to the African League where went out a funeral with bodies murdered by white extremists due to the intolerance reigning, the one which no longer he had solution. The destiny was Santana's cemetery. Afraid he said for us to go us away, because the blacks certainly for revenge they would kill us. My friend tranquilized me: "Are you afraid of something? I know them well. They won't make us badly any."

Incorporate in the funereal procession there we went. I admit that it was afraid. We almost arrive her at the cemetery were already thousands of people. And the only whites were us. Did my insecurity increase with fear of at any moment to be stabbed and done shoot for the holes open, and mixed with the coffins who he would give for that? But that great surprise. Nobody mistreated me or it insulted. On the contrary they treated me as brother. Starting from here I felt very confused. After all Black Africa had a lot of surprises. He has just demystified the famous savagery of the Angolan blacks. After all it was a people peaceful, simple and humble. As all of the people just wanted that they left them alone.

Image: headquarters of FNLA. http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/memorias23.htm


Sem comentários: