In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 23 de junho de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (73). Under excuse that was of the Jehovah's Witness, they arrested the man for several days.


Without staffs we did what were able to maintain the company. He stayed convict that Agostinho Neto had enough staffs to substitute the lack of the Portuguese. It was just a subject of time.
However they were the personnel's nominated two staffs that they remained for us to drive the mechanics and the office of the workshop. This didn't delay a long time there. Under excuse that was of the Jehovah's Witness, they arrested the man for several days. We believed that would be dead. But he later appeared and it told us that happened:
- During the days that I was arrested he rarely ate or he drank water. They beat me with a cutlass; they left my backs well kneaded.
And he lifted the shirt and it showed the marks of those plated of the cutlass. Easily we discovered the reasons that took to the man's prison. A militant one took possession of her car. Another was with the incomes of the workshop.

Two other workers were also nominated. One for the department of agricultural furniture’s, other for the fuels and lubricants. The pieces of the tractor’s disappeared mysteriously. The fuels and lubricants were stolen to the view of everyone. MPLA had information of these behaviours, and very laughable, as sanction they were later to occupy functions in the Headquarters of Party, alleging that they were not robberies but yes orders of Party, because no longer private property existed and everything was of the people.

Once in a while a close grenade of us fell. Two of them were really inside of our facilities. What to do? As Lenine would say. With UNITA and FNLA out of Luanda, thanks to the support given to MPLA by the Portuguese communists, the date of the independence approached.

The Tina decided to do me a general offensive with all the weapons that it possessed. She called me the alone ones and she lifted the skirt. It showed me her surrounded vagina of full dark and coiled hair that reminded the flowers of the mystery of the mythology Bantu. In the centre, the pronounced furrow and chestnut tree seemed a very tempting Angolan chocolate that it is not savoured, it is eaten.
- Dear, it is not beautiful? Don't you like?!
- Yes, it is very beautiful… it seems a chocolate.
- Soon at night will have at my room... I am to your wait.

I went to have with her as combined. I knocked on the door. She opened her and it was excused:
- He waits for one more mouthfuls. I am to see if I get to fall asleep my daughter. It seems that it is distrusted. When you come the open door is the sign.
I waited and the sign didn't delay, it arrived. I entered and she closed the door. She was just with a transparent short skirt and with the hands put in her sex, but they saw each other clearly some hairy places that it didn't get to hide. We sat down in the bed. It crossed the legs and it was to look me maybe apprehensive of my reaction. I tried to remove her hands of the legs but she didn't accept. I made him pressure to uncross the legs but it resisted. I insisted and she murmured:
- I am with shame.
I tried to move him in the breasts but it refused:
- I don't like that move me in the breasts.
I caught her breasts and I tried to suck the nipples:
- No, no, in the breasts I don't want. He already said. I become very upset when they move me in the breasts.
- Done reason want?
- I don't know how to explain. I never liked that. Don't make noise except her wakes up.
She lied down, she opened the legs in an irrecusably invitation. While we made love, he tried to play her in the breasts. It moved away my hands with force. After the finished loving dream she asked me:
- Did you like?
- I like chocolate a lot.
- And I like milk a lot. You are a jester. You have a lot of chocolate here. He sees there don't destroy if the teeth. Now it is going you although, because if my boss's wife knows won't like.

Sem comentários: