In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 3 de maio de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (59). Also happen when he heard a sound similar to cocking of a weapon.


- No... I like to be like this... I like a lot of meditating.
- But it cannot be like this. A person has to amuse. I think you are very sad. But in spite of that taste of itself… because it is very calm.
I was in the defensive and I remembered that the Grandfather had told me that she was divorced. I probed her:
- Is it divorced?
- Was the Grandfather already to speak of me, it is not?! Yes… am I divorced. I was few married months. He passed the life in the nightclubs with women and he appeared in the morning. I saw that it was impossible and I forced him to the divorce.
- I lament a lot…
-… I don't care of marrying again with somebody that respects me, even if is poor. Money I don't need. I am only daughter and my parents are already old. I have a candidate that lives near here, but I don't like anything him. Good… we will have dinner am with hunger!

Due to the intensity of the heat I went to sleep at the terrace. He was in a nightmare, two shadows approached me. I got up very fast, and he already rushed for the one that they seemed be two enemies, that they wanted to kill me. They were Marta and the aunt that got scared a lot with such reception. The syndrome of the panic took care of me. Also happen when he heard a sound similar to cocking of a weapon. Or when he woke up once in a while in high screams, what scared the people. It would be like this for the rest of the life.

It was in the last snack with the Grandfather. The other day it would be the going aboard that would take me of return the home. The Grandfather told in confidence me that he had heard conversations of Marta, in that she said to like a lot of me. For me to take advantage, because difficultly he would arrange a woman like this. I whispered him that she and Aurélio passed a lot of time together. The Grandfather tranquilized me, that they were cousins, and that that relationship was just of friendship. For me to avoid of thinking like this, because there was not anything of badly.

I said goodbye to all and intentionally I kept for the end the farewells to Marta. She asked me to write him and She admitted me that it would also correspond.

Finally the airplane arrived in Lisbon. The passport of readiness was given me in RAL1, Regiment of Light Artillery 1, the few house kilometres. My father awaited me. I didn't say goodbye to anybody. I arrived the home. He would take advantage to rest and to repair ideas. The odyssey of CCAV 3418, Company of Cavalry 3418 in Angola had finished.

Sem comentários: