In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (64). My gentlemen... who writes things of these it is crazy?!


After reading he cried out:
- Wow! He didn't know that he had a poetic vein... he waits there.
He went for the cabinet of the administration where the bosses celebrated her birthday. Moments later it appeared to the door and he called me. Embarrassed, there I went and I entered. Figueira asked them for permission to read my poem. In the end it explained:
- My gentlemen... who write things of these it are crazy?! Or are we probably that we are it?! Do I Think it arrived the hour for we congratulate ourselves that we have a great staff here among us. We committed a great injustice. I am convinced that from now on no longer we will have any crazy one among us! Thank you very much!
To leave of that day the treatment that they released it changed me radically. They looked at me with great admiration. And the Figueira once in a while blinked my eye. He ended affirming.
- We gave them a great lesson; they will never again enter with itself.

In the end-of-week, with the treasurer, an aged, dispute chess departures in her house. I always lost. He rarely got a tie. The treasurer stuttered during one seconds, he got to wake up the attention. I think he wanted to dialogue, he spoke a lot and he didn't get tired.
- I will tell him a secret... but he doesn't say anybody. Does he know that I am writer's Bobela Mota cousin?!
- No, he didn't know.
- All of the family are of MPLA… and we struggled for the independence.
I answered very cautious because of her fame of speech-cheap:
- I think the independence should already have happened.
- Because with certainty... I am of Porto Alexandre and the way as there treats the blacks - I saw with my own eyes - it is abominable. They are entitled of if they riot, of they be independent. Did he know that Agostinho Neto is the second writer more translated, after Luís Camões, in Portuguese language? And that it is an outstanding intelligence?
- Yes, I know very well!
- Because it is, few know about that. And is that very bad... did he already read the Sacred Hope?
- I Read… and I consider him a good poet. But the intellectuals that I know say that he is a good poet, but a political bad.
- He lets to speak to them because they don't know what say. It will be much better than MPLA drives the destinies of Angola. Know that many of MPLA already met at my house. Good, we were for here. Don't say anybody, and especially to you Mr. Figueira, because he is of UNITA. Or else we are going all arrested, there are spies on the whole side.

Image: http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/memorias23.htm


Sem comentários: