In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (60). I Began to be with fear of sleeping.


In the first two weeks he always woke up with the same nightmare. That some enemies hit the ceiling to the second floor. That they were already to open the blind, and they came armed with daggers for us to kill me. It woke up in high shouting and later it was very tired. Sometimes the head was to whistle, and he thought that will go mad. But he got to calm down. I began to be with fear of sleeping. The doctor prescribed me sedatives that I took during one days and he got like this already to sleep calm.

He had to arrange job. I answered the an announcement in the Diário de Notícias, that they intended salespersons. It was fundamental condition to know English. I went to the interview; I filled out a questionnaire where the demanded minimum qualifications were the seventh year. I wrote that he had such qualifications, that my English was reasonable, and that in the military life my position was second lieutenant. Of course was lie. They gave an English recycling that was not me difficult. They didn't distrust anything. They integrated me in an it equips of three elements. The company was entitled International Tematron. He sold small computers for children. In the viewfinder the little one leaned a electronic pencil and he answered if it was for instance an A. If wrong, he appeared in the WRONG viewfinder or CERTAIN if it was the right letter. He also worked with numbers.

The displeased was the expiration that consisted of the commissions of the sales. The contacts with the customers they occurred at noon, or to the dinnertime. They were the ideal hours when the family habitually met. And the children liked the toy; they made pressure on the parents for us to buy it. The contacts they were selected of the directory. The preference, clear, it went to engineers, doctors, lawyers and similar. Because the price of the toy was not swims cheaply. As he didn't have own transport, me and other friends walked long bus distances or to foot. After several days I didn't get to sell anything. The fatigue already restrained. He left house in the morning, and he ate a sandwich in any side. With hunger my fight continued. The money began to make scarce and desperate I gave up.

My brother, to follow me from birth in the order had the terrible habit of hearing music with the very high sound in her record player. He had already spoken to him to lower the sound, but it didn't pay any attention. My nervous system began to affect. I heard my father's voice to complain, that it had been of service at night and that he needed to sleep. My brother faked that he didn't hear. Then, I thought that during my absence the home surrendered in the anarchy. He told him to lower the sound. Unlike what he waited… it elevated him. I saw with surprise my brother in fight position. High and strong, he trained karate. He knew that he had already played some beatings. But I was not frightened with that. I diffused in the record player, I threw him to the ground and he broke in pieces. He came in my directly to attack me, I dodged and I gave him two punches in the face. He was to cry. First my mother, later my father, they assisted thinking that I will kill it. My father reprehended me with hardness. Then I was admired with my violence. With determination my house was not local healthy. Did he already think about leaving although, but where?!

Image: http://iriscelta.multiply.com/photos/


Sem comentários: