In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (62). Spínola throws her book, Portugal and the Future.


It can be said that my month of vacations finished, I think I learned a lot of thing. It is as always happens in our life, we ended for we move ourselves to and fro. I returned to Lisbon.
My father was radiant. Marta's father wrote him to promise that he would weekly send products of the earth. There were some late letters of Marta the one that answered. Until that one arrived in that she said that their parents were content with me, and for me to go near her. I never supposed that it would return to Angola.

Spínola throws her book, Portugal and the Future. The atmosphere is very agitated. At any moment something is awaited. I am going to Frederico's coffee to know my friends' news. I only see new faces. I recognize an or other with whom had little coexistence. Even so I said goodbye to them, leaving a message for Quitério and Mota, that it went to Angola to contribute for her independence. As everything in the life has a beginning and an end, the empires also.


CHAPTER V
THE CONTINUATION OF THE WAR


Luanda, Angola, January 1974

Marta had much knowledge. She arranged me a job in the Industrial Alliance in the wireless sets assembly. My work was the alignment of the frequencies. He always made the same thing, and it felt that it was not great future. I passed for the installation of sound equipments in automobiles, while Marta calmed down that he was for me not to be stopped, that later would arrange better thing.

I went to the administrative services of Guérin that it represented the mark of automobiles Volkswagen, as third bookkeeper. Mr. Figueira was the manager, and it made responsible me for the emission and I control of the invoices. Fast I noticed the need to study accounting intensely. The money that won was not still enough to buy books. But with effort there went escaping. The Figueira had theological formation, and due to that his name was published in the Official Bulletin. But it was moved away of the church because he made a son. As I developed quickly promoted me the second bookkeeper. He had under mine control the file customers to credit that increased everyday. He already passed of the thousand. The imported automobiles of Germany before they arrive were sold already, because they were of good mark. The workshop to let to leave a car had to contact me, to know the customer he had credit. He answered without consulting the file. Figueira, suspicious, he asked me as it is that I had the pretension of knowing everything of memory. In silence it removed the records and shows it. And him:
- Hey Shovel! Yes gentleman! I already saw that he has good memory!

Image: “Country without direction. Contribution for the History of a Revolution.”
http://www.custojusto.pt/images/9088901464-Antonio+de+Spinola+Pais+sem+Rumo.jpg

Sem comentários: