In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (65). I had to become used to the comments of the style: The communists" "arrived.


In the reality my sympathies went to MPLA. A weight argument in favour oft was the connections that it maintained with Amílcar Cabral - which considered a man of genius because it was not easy a man to get to gather so many tribes - Eduardo Mondlane and other independents. The fear was the connections to Moscow. But it considered that they were just strategic aspects, and that Agostinho Neto would know how to maintain a non dependence. The treasurer later introduced me some sympathetic of MPLA. And through these I met others. We became a true cell. I had to become used to the comments of the style: The communists" "arrived.

Home they admitted me that Marta felt very happy. Of facto her smile was constant, contagious. Their eyes shone with the luminous intensity of the love that only the women have.
No longer it was secret for anybody that we would unite our hearts in the registry office. In the church it was not possible because she was divorced. At night, in the terrace, we tried the pleasures of our passion. With one of the hands, it went up him sweetly for the legs, it moved away her bikini, and he caressed him slowly the clitoris, while with the another it freed the small breasts of the bra. He caressed a nipple, the other put it in the lips as a newly born. Once in a while celebrate-millstones a deep kiss with our coiled languages. She united the thighs, she scrubbed them, she made an effort them in my hand. The frenzied rhythm arose and it dared, she declared, she whispered:
- Oh my love is all wet… I am not able to more… you confront me.
- We are going to the room.
- You are crazy… nor think about that. They will pick us, you already saw the scandal! This house is not ours, we have to respect. He waits even have ours.
- Wanted… we will do more.
- No… it already arrives. I am afraid, there somebody can come. The grandfather always be awake, if he is hit is going us soon to count.
- Nothing doesn't come... it lets to suck me the breasts.
- It is quiet, be not annoying… or else I leave.
- Where? Will you speak to Aurélio?!
- The something!? But… is my cousin. You know a lot albeit I like him a lot. But just to talk...
-… Raisins more time with him than with me.
- After all you are like this so jealous? He didn't know about that... he looks, for you see that you are wandered already ordered our car, it belongs same to it to Aurélio, a Ford Capri. What is that you find?!
And we finished in a long kiss that meant my agreement.

Sem comentários: