In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (105). “Intelligent Men, with good culture politicize and juridical, they don't pass of that. Impostors that read Shakes


I adhered, I am fan of the spontaneous movement, we will Destroy Luanda
Championships of the world exist for everything, but none exists for the hunger
It lacks the championship of the world to reward the best dictatorship
And tournament for the best government destructor of cottages
Free me of the hunger and I will dominate the world

I am tired to cry, the new gentlemen
of the slaves they drained me the tears
Until that they spoil me
I wait for the bewildered order used for us to kill me
of the partisans without work
where all of the years there are tyrants
It was not such necessary terror
in the liberation armed combat
Mahatma Gandhi and the intelligent no-violence drove the independence

Therefore here I am defoliated, deforested. It still remains me the skelleton
in the concentration camp Bantu, concentrated
Close, eliminate the concentration camps Bantus
The symphonic orchestra Bantu is maddened
Bantu, don't force her brother to die of hunger!

The day blunted in the outskirts of the Sun
With such inspiration that pleased to repaint him the Universe
As a painter to begin her screen
Close, the water rehearsed dance steps
With the marine sand and the lower case life was anxious,
he ran
Trying to survive like me to the inconstancies
of the wounded fight, of the bites oil companies of the day by day
As leaves of plants always yellowish
tumbled, forgotten in the jungle of the survival
human
The chaotic human woke up, it civilized the marine life
that it changed of direction wanting to confuse the Creator
A crowd of voices was abandoned pursued by the apocalyptic horseman of the hunger
Always to ride where no there are race and food
The day went away bold of the Sun. He finished her screen
of the misfortune for the following day

Cars without highways serve the alternative systems
circulatory sanguine, blockades of the heart alleys without exit
But they are salutary, the wandering war tanks militate
For us to scare me with the dissonance of the perpetuation
Ah! I adore tinkling of the bottles with the liquid of our perdition
It is the people bottle Bantu in the hand. Of the clear nights and of the dark days
I avoid the encounter with the sadness but she pursues me
She probes me. Is my colour different, should I starve?!
I discovered: the hunger is black! Everything that is terrible is Black!
Ó God of the Whites! Put on makeup of your colour!
After your colonialism, the tyranny Bantu

Tonsillitis epidemic and poliomyelitis silenced and it paralyzed the political opposition.
In Aquilino Ribeiro saying: “Intelligent men, with good culture politicize and juridical, they don't pass of that". Impostors that read Shakespeare… they are like this the great actors”

Image:


Sem comentários: