In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (111). Hum! That sly one, that Democracy should be a big prostitute.


The nights and the days learned how to abandon me
to get tired of this repetition, without imagination
Alive, but I don't feel anything of the future

Brainless in the streets without sense. Terrified, abandoned when
the arrived old age, and it is almost, nor for a rag I will be changed
That discrimination! Countries that he lives exist her well, in this no
Reason this exception?! Biologically we are all same ones, or no!?
Will it be due to my colour and dog composure?
I demand an answer. To know because I am not entitled to the bread

My teacher professed me crestfallen:
"The house is to tumble, it doesn't support the seasonal torrents. Without Government, depreciated in our inhuman carelessness"
One more month, again?!!
The corruption strengthens the economic growth, and the hunger, the other development
Such hecatomb of jurists and lawyers are formed, doctorates. They are more unemployed, more hungry persons"

For the name it seems that the Democracy is a woman like me. That She doesn't walk, she doesn't know how to walk. Have-of speaking with Her. Maybe because we are always seating in our sales, it should be for that that Her no steer. I will speak to the other women and we will have, to speak with Her. We will invite her, to accompany her to walk.
If she knew where She lives or where works…
She is the person of who more it is spoken. I never saw to pass her in the street, but it is read in the newspapers and in the frequent waves of the electronic frequency.
If I don't see her and I only feel her slightly, it is with certainty an apparent fantasy
that it drags me in the group, as everyone
Hum! That sly one, that Democracy should be a big prostitute. It is shovel, she leaves there she to remove. To cross the whole current in the same raft
It is that she doesn’t get to speak with that lady. She is very important. Shameless… when to come… I will give him hill of having plated. Democracy at random
It should be very rich, she is afraid of manifesting, for that it is hidden always
With her wealth and knots always in the poverty
It is very mysterious, it disappears and she appears once in a while

My itinerant Pygmy teacher reappeared led, always moved. What was this time?
"They stole me the car, I got to recover it, pathetic it is now to conserve it. But I got to repair it. I didn't avoid to shock him, frontal to 130 a hour
Of the storm two ribs that torment" me stood out
As the tragic-marine ships, now history tragic-motorists

Here is ours to drink and to sell things no important, mattered
Suspicious, at any moment assaulted
Even so, without giving me bill I began to cogitate with mine cogitate
about the love. They are so few, known, unknown.
The love of God and of Jesus Christ. To love to kill, love for the money
Love for the power, to love the speeds, carnal love, to love mistreating
the neighbour. To love the hate. To love the nuclear.
To love with nerve that no longer love exists. He exists and that of excessively
The humiliation of loving God on all of the things
served by the humiliating servitude to the sharks
That in the ingenuous love and servile they explore us, they starve us
in the prison of the commandments. We cannot react
because we sinned. The families of the sharks know him
Unpunished millenarian enslave the poor souls
Fearful that of the sky God sends them a ray in the head
The dogfishes well swallow the squalid believers.
That railway sleepers, paralyzed and hunted by the same everlastings predators

Sem comentários: