In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (95). The day by day in my concentration camp of Luanda


Maybe be the days without sun that they do us sad and aggressive
The days when they are born are not for all, they just continue for some. Always the same ones as a millenarian dynasty. In this earth nothing changed, on the contrary, everything worsened.

I don't apprehend our politicians' genetic head office
There are weapons in the back yards, in the streets, in the homes, in the cars… and in the children
Put of I control disseminated, with pickpockets uniformed
Without civilization, with Mafia, secret societies
And genetic attributes that they condition us
As the gene that blocks the commitment notion, of responsibility
He is "good, there are no problems. In a little while already step for here. Then I call, tomorrow I pass there. I will call without lack. Next Monday, I return later."
It is her politicizes of the apocalyptic ones
A step in front and three behind
The presupposition of a congenital politics
The most important is to end with the people.

The day by day in my concentration camp of Luanda

I don't know if I will get to sleep
for in the morning to get up
The death rattles stupors of the parties that they don't decide the frustrations
of the resonant violence, of the spiritual aggression, neuronal
Of the inconstant sleep, it is irrelevant
Black tides, oil company’s of restless sounds
That they decorate the infernal nights
I lie down in the anguish of not hearing such message
Up to now anything! They should be tired
from drinking, tied, leaned against

The sparrows already fly resonant
My biological clock woke up
I leave the bed, I assume an obligation to get up
Without water, without light, without anything to know
I don't know what to do
They told me that in the Internet there is a lot of food
I don't know where that is, as there to arrive, I will seek
Have-of any thing there to find
to console me

Ah! This black existence!
Because they want to end with my race!?
Is white only beautiful, and black ugly because dark, it darkens the atmosphere?
Hypocritical! Then that they put an end to the darkness of the nights
Make ocular operation to extract the colour black, black
Then they won't see more my exotic beauty, tropical
Well done! Roguish! Crooked, it is what are!

Sem comentários: