In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (96). The foreigners control me, they order to work me because my liberators are skilled in dismissing


I don't know through where to leave, the government sewer
he is to flow
I step in the taken off stones, insecure I hope not to fall
again
But that great shit! Everything is to collapse!
in this market of the flies outdoors
To buy any imported thing
he doesn't matter. We didn't produce anything in this blindfolded nation
With so much gang of thieves fear to be assaulted
The ones that stole, they steal, they are, they will be stolen

I asked to borrow some cashes without interests
that they remained from the writing to pencil of this unconstitutional republic
Cookies, sweets, chewing gums, cigarettes
then fizzy drinks. Drunk alcoholic no, drunk gets complicated!
It was what bought and in the hands and head I carried
I arrived, I had a lot of luck, and the thieves were collateral
I diffused in a crossbar, I cleaned her and in her I arranged the sale
I was stocking hidden at the grotto of entrance of the building
A neighbouring luxury, of those of the democratic wealth
corrupt
They get complicated a lot with me, with my poverty
That I make garbage, that it contradicts his nature
They are very suspicious, fearsome, they live in the insecurity
Of the venality, immorality, they depend on armed safety
Of the illicitness of the goods regimented against nature laws

Nobody pays to somebody
After the lucky neighbour, the policed district attorney, without expirations, without sustenance’s
For us to survive steal me the groceries
They attack the weakest point. The defenceless woman
The entrepreneurs, crooks and other fools
of the tax fiscal impunity
Rated heroic impostors of the escapes to the taxes
Without the feather, with full protection of the civil power, soldierly
and presidential
Duties, obligations, execute the guttural counterfeits
of the mortal threats
My sale, unmasks some money. Shit! I walked well!
Today I deceived, I won the hunger. For how much lament?! Is it tomorrow, later…
the light and the water space to control me, to cut
I won't cook without gas, without occupation, I cannot pay
Do I use?! Only for foreigners safeties and do you police

In the mirror, I conserve the poverty, the lightness of my beauty
Always annoying me. They want on credit to prepare, later… to pay
Ah! I am very shameless. I break out for her offices
Before they go out with the expirations and spend us in the lovers
I demand tumult, my confusion presents
Embarrassed, they remove what owe me, they make payment
His wives copied me. They besiege us and they drain them the wallets
They leave them measured poverty, for some drunk beers
With the lovers in the low condition of fans, F sharps

The foreigners control me, they order to work me
because my liberators are skilled in dismissing

Sem comentários: