In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

domingo, 24 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (110). And in Angola, as a violent earth tremor, they just remain ruins of the independence and some human garbage


In the silence of the night or of the day the rears of the buildings are great, safe
to pile up the garbage. The heat justifies the laziness and other actions of the inhuman ones
Always tired! Eternally, habitually unworried!
Importuned by the mosquitoes of the marshy swamps that frequently build
And the mice appear as fast convoys before their siblings' passivity in the surface and even of the suspended cisterns of water. And the tribe Bantu doesn't wake up
Epidemics are infested, they have fun, they eat, and they dance with the black plague
The spoils of the parties that they are invented battle. The Bantu is always at parties
Everything is gnawed, split as trees without leaves that are skeletons and spider's webs

They took oath! Everything that is standing up will be destroyed
Of vertical they will be honoured horizontal
Everything begins soon after being born and it ends little later

I feel confused! I don't know if the life invites us to the death, or the death abandons us
I took shelter in the illiteracy and in the purest ignorance
Destroying, devastating what remained of the structure architectonics colonial
We universalized an immense pigsty with filthy indescribable

MY TEACHER

But that friend captured. Teacher Batista joined, it reinforced my epic poem
I never asked him but I think it is Pygmy. His head is a child
He is my habitual customer, sweeping of the red wine, he pays at the end of the month. With prayers for her boss that already there space three months without a cash. Our truth courtship, before was to fake, it began when he changed, he ran away from home.
"The sewer intensified, it pushed my cottage. I had to ring, I frustrated myself. Everything decanted for my cottage. The walls already liquefied of the eager home. Repealed foundations in judgement and out of him. With great interest we returned at the glorious times of the Medium Age"
I know, the conduct of the water of the eight hundred meters…
"Eight hundred millimetres"
Does he make difference?!
He threw two arrows of their eyes sunk for the very visible objective of my breasts.
"We are a people secular patient but daily impatient. We don't want to know of anything, nor of anybody… we extinguished
With job for foreign and foreign, national companies no!
"If you scream: I lower the exploration! Our people live in poverty! You will preside one more political party"

The days stretched out until one month. Didn't he appear, because it would be?
I distrusted that the bill not entrusted more he would pay
I proposed him the forgetfulness. In one more night that my life regressed
he returned. Disorientated, was unloaded of the seat, he already bought beautiful car:
"I come to pay the interests and my bill. I was long… they assaulted me
they didn't take me, they took me the documents. Yes! I had to buy car
Even so I leave house at four in the morning
to travel unknowns distances"
And your wife?
"Sow!.. Dove in domesticated dovecote, cooed
with income of the sorcery in favour of the concubines:
He is leaving to a cemetery and he goes to bed a skull,
then it is squeezed well until being ground, powdered
It is mixed in the food and the wife's drink
We can enter home with our lovers' arsenal
that they are invisible. The lady of the house doesn't sit down, nothing sees"
A lot of funny!
"It is the pagan time that whiten fibs in our secular tricks"

Image:

Sem comentários: