In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (97). It worsens the eternal dictatorship of the modern ships of this old slavery


And my liberation movement arrived. And I freed: "Now no longer we are slave. We are finally independent. The earth, the country… everything is ours. We are finally free. No longer we needed more to work. Everything that belonged to the settler is for us. We will never again be sad. In our faces it will reign forever a smile of happiness."

They insisted my friends
the churches of the macumba (generic designation of the original Afro-Brazilian cults of the nagô and that you/they received influences of other African religions (p.ex., of Angola and of Congo), and tb. Amerindians, Catholics, spiritualists and occultists). In Dictionary Houaiss
are that they are to give
I fell in his ground of a badly blessed
They dig in the decimated honey of a seated
I fled, I don't want more!
Because her black magic demanded from the believers
the briefs, bikinis, pants
of the feminine interior, of the saps of the occult cults
Never such few Shakas decimated so many Bantus

My country, my kingdom, the adventurers say, that it is so potent
amazing development, with so much reconstruction
so much involvement. That it is a country that grew a lot
I don't know how many more kilometres
I believe that they corrupted the borders of the neighbouring countries
Or they ignore the surface of my nation, of my kingdom
That it increases, decrease, it doesn't improve my misfortune
He worsens the eternal dictatorship of the modern ships
of this old slavery

Children? What for! For us to die from hunger!
and of the diseases that she provokes, and they die at the laboratories
hospitals of ours Dr. Mengele

If I buy something of value and in my house to enter
anything, absolutely nobody will help myself
The thieves enter, they leave, remaining the emptiness of the place
The police pursue me with nightmares that I cannot control
In this democracy of the hunger, I prefer, I already adhered the terrorists
that they give me food

The peak of the night returned, it glued the immortal badly
Of Spartacus and their youths rioted gladiators
they are born of the shadow that shadows the fight
against more east empire of the slavery

Three decurions command their decurys
They advance positions and some can spit fire
The laments are danced. That the hungry persons inconvenience
they become ants, flies, mice, idle dogs, and bat-vampires
At night they sleep at the caves. The hunger moves forward, he extends, he enlarges
With her the epidemics: the cholera is the beggars' epidemic, of those spoiled
They are the sadness of a thirty of boys that they acquired the habit
of irradiating, to be born of the streets, to live at the nude caves
They set up duty in the small supermarket, in the bakery, in the crossing of the busy street
The martial plan well, it was coupled
Some stop in the middle of the street forcing the cars stop her
Or to pass over them, what doesn't happen
They have many artefacts to fling of their war towers
They demand money extending a hand solemnly
The drivers cannot avoid the surprise
and they are shielded in the torpor of the uncertainty


Sem comentários: