In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2008

The House of the Sun West


English and the Indian associate as the olive oil and the water. (Indian proverb)

I filled with joy and hope after the countless artifices that I used to get money and to buy foils, cement, and bricks of the street. Before with commissions of the corruption I got to legalize a land. I built my cottage and to settle.

Fifteen days later a delegation composed of district attorney, you police and presidential guard marks me the small house as in the time of the Moses and of the pharaoh. I approached them in circumstantial guessing that he would obtain answer as in the ghetto politics.
- Who ordered to do them this?
- They are superior orders!
Real estate speculators' superior orders. - I thought.
And they came… as correspondents, as hordes of the great Huns mason's hammer. And everything the hordes destroyed me. It just remains me the rage of the impotence, of the despair, of the being food of the rich countries. I screamed:
- Still no to discover us that the promises of being, to inhabit, to confiscate the residences, the settlers' buildings, it is not that that in the ribbon of the poverty. Any slave believes in any preacher of the freedom!

I didn't give up, I built cottage in another more peaceful place again. Or else… will I live the then where!? Did I Get to buy on credit… in the banks? No! In my family, in the friends no, because there is a lot that they disappeared. That they stopped communicating. To purpose: I believe that the people no longer they know what is to communicate.
It was very much to tan at the cottage with the very noisy music to inconvenience the neighbours when he appears to court martial. Without surprise they imitated:
- They are superior orders!
The mason's hammer came so expense for the use that suspects any alive hut not to exist. I still screamed for the human rights of UN, but I doubt that they render me attention. A country with a government that pursues the citizens, in an invented peace, is not a government protector of the house: he is a government of the soccer, for the basketball and handball. The intolerance of the beneficent politics of the real estate speculation leads to the recession, to the mismanagement, to the hunger, to the war.

I insisted, I reinforced, I moved forward for the third sea air. I built again and already there lived. With to buy on credits reinforcement the thatched hut was not empty. I foresaw the skulls of vehicles in the distance approximate her, and I saw and I heard them again. The special correspondents of the ruler’s part-houses. Nor I asked those more… also they were early and they recited the verb.
- They are superior orders!

Once, other and more again the hordes of the Great Dog come without luggages, because they live of the draft. Through where pass anything is of foot. That is as the drink when too much, mattered. Everything that is unsustainable and curious facto… it is sentence inappeasable.

I loosened the verb for the concrete of the condominiums and towers without the upstarts' of the economy informal, anti-environmental forestation. Economy of the women's of the street maintainable development, that in presence of the hunger they act for instinct, they become lions for us to struggle, they use the conservation instinct, while the lions at night sleep. Them everything does for us to supply their offspring’s that wait anxious in their burrows. The real estate speculators destroy people, countries, drop the planet Earth.

Containing what is this of civilization. And everything happens in a different way, but the morals of the jungle always prevails. If they don't admire the Nature, they will never know each other. There is two God: the one of the Nature and the one of the human beings. I leave my lament to the real estate speculators:
- Idiots that build and they don't notice, or they fake notice not that everything that the human being now builds, the Nature devastates.
I will submerge, to flee, for Gomera or Lanzarote. I prefer to live in the whites with hate, that to die to the hunger in the black rulers.

Gil Gonçalves
Image: http://www.daylife.com/photo/04lxbtUfLTfKi

Sem comentários: