- He doesn't give. He doesn't enter nor does he leave nobody.
- I will date with a mosquito net. I will steal a lot of food.
- I will date with them all. I will be rich.
Sounds of drums, flutes and lutes are heard. Several heralds announce.
- Open lines for his majesty the king!
Applauses and alive to the king they begin, when this appears in a magnificent coach style D. José I of Portugal. To her side is the horseman Epok.
- Hooray the king! Hooray the king!
- Hooray the horseman Epok of the piranhas!
- Hooray the piranhoso!
- Hooray! Hooray!
- Hooray La Padep!
- Smoothing will make a prettying!
The king comments on:
- That people noisy, rude, undisciplined. They then are the worst ones. He doesn't have culture, they are simply impossible. I already understand because it is that the other wanted to burn them.
- My king, I will decree the witches' law. They are going all to the bonfire.
- That is dangerous. We took a risk to be without wives. Besides, they are them that work. The men are just to decorate.
The procession is to reach the end of the street. He sees himself a crowd of beggars without forces for us to walk. Remains of clothes collect their bodies. They extend the hands. They seem dead alive. Epok is frightened.
- But the one what is this!? The cemetery is not here!?
- We don't do badly, we came in well.
- Ah yes, who you mandated?
- He was the horseman La Padep. He told us that the king promised that he would give us some money of the black liquid.
- Damned La Padep. That young one gives me cable of the head. Or they already leave, or I throw them for the piranhas.
It is heard a voice.
- The piranhas will get sick. Our body doesn't have anything to eat. To not to be the epidemics…
- Guards, arrest us!!!
Epok approaches the king, this tells him:
- Is the great cemetery that I ordered to build already ready?
- It is in my end king.
- With so many dead no there are cemeteries that arrive.
- It will be worse than the holocaust.
Twenty years later, the Real Stadium of the Coconuts is just rebuilt. Twenty million dollars cost. Epok doesn't hide his pride.
- Notable, great work! It is feather to have delayed a long time.
- Our secret is our slowness.
- I don't know where the residents will park the coaches. No thinks in that. Ih! Ih!
- Oh! It is just a mill subject and art.
- The illumination of the candles seems that it was weak… as always.
- Matter more.
- Notable king, the plebeians complain that the imported candles have deficiencies of I manufacture. They are always to turn off and to light. Nobody still discovered reason.
- I informed for us not to order anything to come of the kingdom of Dubai.