In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Tranquiliser


Bank Millennium Angola, a bank Titanic


Who more it suffers with everything that is my heart. The blood pressure arises, he shows. The doctor tranquilized me, he sent me for the tranquilizers of his learned one, to know:
Take them with some water
As a very clear, transparent day
When clearing up of lying down

A small flask, containing great chemical reactions
For the night to be very dark
One a day, or will one be per night?!
So that it is easy to support the slidings… to slide
Difficult it is to walk with the feet in the ground

I like a lot of seeing the sun be born
And to see my beauty in my smile of sadness
At dusk

He always exists one day, my day
As well as they exist years
And silences
That the infinite thick fog of the Time vanishes
And the Time remembers me
He will always exist one day

Gil Gonçalves
Image: http://www.terragalleria.com/pictures

Sem comentários: