The king is kind
The hunger will end
The king is eternal
Forever it will be
The king is our father
The poverty will end
In this great kingdom
Nothing will change
The king is our saviour
The life will get better
With the black liquid
In him we will dive
The king is friend of the people
It begins us to work
In the foreign diamonds
Always the to invoice
For our king
These beautiful carnations
For he doesn't forget
Of their slaves.
Epok and the queen occupy places together at real chair, an armchair of ears style Louis XV, with the drawing of the weapons of the kingdom. The sea full of black liquid. For top, in the wall, a panel with the sayings:
THE BLACK LIQUID IS THE MAN'S BEST FRIEND.
SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
THE KING THINKS, THE KINGDOM IS LIT UP.
The king arrives, he sits down, and he asks Epok:
- Do I want to know who wrote the ballad, who is the jester!?
- They were the minstrels.
- With smell to republicans that he disperses…
- Don't they feel smell to fish? We have to take measures. These courtiers are to be more and more nuts! My God! That horror! - The queen was scandalized.
- To me he smells me to wine. - It cleaned the king.
- Epok, speaks to our friends for us to arrange a meter of alcohol. I dislike drunken noblemen. - He noticed the king.
Her majesty rises, it takes imposing position as it suits him. He stays, without sense. It is enhanced in the plumes by itself instituted. He stays as habitually, until the sleep to begin to agitate the coelacanths in the power. Finally it begins the opening speech:
- Viceroys, marquises and marquess. Bosses of the Armies of Earth, Sea and Air. Nobility in general.
He makes air of very thoughtful, musing, as if a hurricane of scale 5 if it approximated. And it resumes the habitual speech, to the international community to be seen is going in the conversation, it is condescended some surpluses.
- The kingdom of Denmark is rotten, I want to say, my kingdom smells badly. The populations die to the hunger. It is stolen to the egg whites. The corruption is worse than piranhas. Everything devours. They don't leave surpluses for anybody. We have to invest seriously at more condign cemeteries, to receive the dead, which we already lost the bill.
Picture: Angola em fotos
Visit me also in: Universal and Universidade