In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

The Epic Poem of the Darkness (118). The problem of the hunger is already resolved, they will eliminate us and they won't have more expenses to suppor


The lost love is as the hunger. When we got food
we satiated him. And we believed that he is close, that it returned
The food flies without return, the wings of the love also
When of the hunger to free me, I promise to love
the love
There I acquired the certainty, I am entitled of rioting
Because they doesn't let to feed. Almost stocking century
badly driven
For the forbidden traffic of the sharks where one cannot love
Nor the wheat lets to sow us. The fields are cultivated
weapons in them will plant. The problem of the hunger is already resolved
they will eliminate us and they won't have more expenses to support us
They have a long time for us to shoot, for us to kill us
Nor one second for us to love
Great part of the time of our life is worn-out in elections
And we suffered with these disillusions
Because no there is a political party of the love

If I criticize the Church, I am excommunicated, heretical nested
If I swear Islam, he waits for me Jihad, the popular rebellion, the scimitar
If I dare to oppose myself to the communism, they send me for a gulag
If I struggle against the capitalism, they arrest me because I pursue the Marxism
If I demand the part of the income of the petroleum that belongs arrest me to me
or they murder me for incitement to the violence
If I make a manifestation against the corruption, they pay me with six months of prison
If I denounce the western democracies that distribute the billions of dollars with their friends oil companies, they eliminate me, they accuse me of nationalist
If I demand job and bread, they give me the sarcasm of the hunger
If I am not militant of the government's party, they beat me
A lot of hunger and poverty a lot of liberation fronts had appear at the enclaves only one God there is been because religious wars exist?!
Shooting is had after the elections, it is because the party that governs is the best, irreplaceable, extraordinary
If the petroleum is always first, the hunger is always in the last place
If I use myself in the prostitution, the only job that there is and where the competition is so high, disloyal, that he forces at very low prices... they arrest me because I am debauched, without character
If the illuminated, orthodox, peculiar… churches insist, they burn us with the sun of the theocracies. They are these, the subservience of the democracies
If I don't have light and water, an any herald tranquilizes me: the revolution still didn't finish"
He does a settler enters other
If I am not entitled, I lost the existence, my deceased independence, I am not human being! I got lost!
Where is my freedom?!
In the next liberation movement!

I went shopping in the close city
I didn't have success. The women fled very concerned,
I asked them: do they flee reason?!
We were "very well, suddenly we felt whippings in the backs"
Who do know was?
It is "an alligator, a spirit. Everyone is to flee with fear
Nobody gets to escape him"

Image: Etona. http://www.artistas.angoladigital.net/etona/index.htm#


Sem comentários: