In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (5). Oh My God!.. Did you see the witches to the moonlight (?!)


Near the house, my father is absent quickly, and as I wanted to go in her pursuit, it paralyzed me:
- It is going you although; I will write a letter to Salazar!

The hours passed expectant, the night arrived and it insisted for the sleep. I and my mother awaited impatient that he arrived, and as it delayed went to lie down. My anxious mother was of watchtower.
I woke up with the noise. He was my father with the voice full of terror; almost that he didn't get to speak. I heard my mother admonish him of so concerned:
- Do you arrive after the midnight reason?! And are you like this so full of fear, do you seem that you saw the devil to your front!
- Oh Woman! Oh Woman!
- Good Lord!
- Oh Woman! Oh Woman! We have to leave of here… they saw me and they won't forgive me with fear that I complain about them!
- But them who?!
- The witches… I saw the witches!
- Oh My God!.. Did you see the witches to the moonlight (?!)
- Yes, as today it is full moon I saw them; same here to the foot of us, in that small desert… I think they were whole nude. They and they seem that they fornicate her… when they saw stopped me, they made me threatening gestures, and you know that I don't want anything with those things of the Devil. I think I recognized some people… our neighbour, her daughter, the husband, a lot of people were there. We have to leave of here!
- You are right; we have to leave of here, because people of the devil will end for killing us.

Still with all of the events well engravings in my memory, the other day all of the people that he saw got afraid, because my parents said that the witches were devils that lived in the Earth for they kill us, and later they drink our blood, and they survived like this. As my parents were very religious - it was everything religious person - they began to say the very concentrated third and with a lot of intensity. Then my mother called my grandmother to help in the prayers to God, so that she liberated us of that terrible witchcraft.

In a coach of oxen that my father got to arrange, we transported our scanty ones have and we steered to a close village of name Crucifix. The house was small but it served in the good. He also had a small earth space in front and almost in the centre a fig tree. There were some contiguous identical houses that they reminded an immense carriage of a convoy. They were the typical houses of the more poor and miserable.

In front there was a vast pine forest that was spaced for very beyond, and in her deeper one he was born a true forest.
The hunger continued to devastate us, so that nor some bread had to eat. My grandmother got to build a small oven and they began to leave the first corn breads, big and heavy. She brought us some, and during months they were our only feeding. Children to play were rare and I continued like this alone. Once in a while he heard my grandmother speak to my mother that it had had a great war, but I didn't make idea than that was.

Image: Tramagal. River Tejo navigable in 1942
http://tramagal-geocaching.blogspot.com /


Sem comentários: