In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (14). Sharon's Rose with their breasts to nurse a hungry person


Noémia, before my taste of reading had the idea of offering a book. My first book of true reading, the Anthology of the Portuguese Fantastic Story. Did I read him and did I read again him, but to think because devil offered me her this book, so different from the readings that until then had read? Would it be because I lived in the fantastic? In the unreal? Or would she have her, just her, due to her formation in Germanic to notice of my personality? No matter how much he tried to understand, the right is that I never got it.

I think it was just for an introduction to the Portuguese literature of the fantastic story. For me was a considerable volume, because it contained many stories of several Portuguese authors. Then she offered me other book, the Jungle, of Ferreira de Castro, here yes, I was impressed with the life that this man lived and it suffered in the rubber plantations of Brazil, and the most surprising is that he just had the fourth class, it was an self-taught person.

I was very thoughtful since that moment. After all Portuguese that didn't have means to study existed, and they got to be great writers. That gave me a great force in the soul. Noémia offered me other book, The Grapes of Wrath, of John Steinbeck. I admired in this work the description that the author does of a turtle, and Sharon's Rose with their breasts to nurse a hungry person, but above all the descriptions of the great depression that were innovation for me, because that began in the knowledge of the things.

It already put some pertinent subjects to Wanzeller. He already began to have a political direction, it already felt some riots, it already felt some perception before the differences of social classes. My subjects were answered with: "that I should study."

He happened that my wages continued the they be not paid. There is almost one year… When Wanzeller received the money of the customers in my presence, he told me that he had to pay the children's studies and the house luxury, because it seemed badly if they didn't live like this. He also had to buy good clothes due to the social condition that seemingly occupied. He told me to wait a little more, that in the next supply to the customers would pay my debt. The situation stayed, my father told me to leave that work because they were me to explore. I transmitted the concern of my father to Wanzeller, and immediately he told me that would speak to my father.

It was, and he left a business card in being able to of my father, that already went in more than a year of debt, a small fortune, and in the card he declared the value, and that he committed to pay her very quickly. It implored my father so that it avoided at the whole cost the complaint, the accusation near somebody competent, because he didn't want scandals.

My father agreed and they happened more three months and anything. Before the exploration the one that subjected me and still the facto of constantly nickname me of tomboy, and they insist that he was a house son, my father insisted to abandon the job. I did like this, Wanzeller tried to convince me otherwise, affirming that hee would pay within three days, what didn't happen.

Image: http://cornellreading.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8346c5b9753ef0120a50f9ec7970b-500wi


Sem comentários: