In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (15). It is not by chance that the great fortunes appear. Who is very rich, it stole a lot.


Then I said good-bye, with sorrow it is true, but no longer he had doubts that Wanzeller was a perfect con man. With paternal air he told me:
- You never forget that it was thanks to me that you know all the streets of Lisbon, that you learned how to walk of tramcar. You were almost illiterate when we met you; I went me that taught you to drink a ginjinha with them, and to drink a glass of two and of three with a sandwich when we were very hurried. I went me that taught you everything that now know, I went me who he prepared you for the life, and it could still become trained plus, but as you will abandon me, and that is great ingratitude of your part, after everything that we did for you. Therefore he thinks well because I think will be sorry. You are as a son for us, we liked you a lot. I always insisted for you study but you never wanted him. Since you don't want to study, then he learns how to be a man.

The words were very convincing, but a human being doesn't live of words. He lives yes, but only after feeding. It is not possible to speak conveniently without feeding. And everything ended. Divide her that he committed to pay to my almost two year-old father, a small fortune for us, it was never accomplished.

Of facto when a boss makes a lot of promises to an employee, and yours to speak it is sweet, sweet, suit, of a lot of friendship, and a lot of music, believe that he is just to be false. It is not by chance that the great fortunes appear. Who is very rich, it stole a lot.

I truly never met nobody being honest to enrich, and the world will end in the chaos because the invasion of the new ones barbaric merciless and protected by international laws, he has legal permission to enslave any worker to the planetary scale. Yes, to the planetary scale because when the next planet be colonized, they will be the starving ones that for there will extract the ores. Everything on behalf of the civilization and of the discovery of new worlds.

We will be controlled by bracelets, for collars on behalf of the electronic. We will be watched by satellites, we will be the new slaves, and we will be exterminated slowly. The clones will move forward as armies and humans will only remain half dozen, those that at present dominates the world, and we will return to the Medium Age, to his social system, to a new reign in that you of the new castle of the universe will reign for millions of years. And in the planetary slaves he will be born a new religion. A new Christ will appear to announce that all of the planets will receive the good new of the new Gospel.

Unemployed and without money my father tells me that it will get placement in the OGMA-workshops of Aeronautical Material General, because I will like this be able to escape to the mobilization for the overseas territories. Thing that I never got and my father never explained to me because such it happened, in spite of the countless promises that he would learn how to be mechanical of airplanes.

Image: Anthology of the Portuguese Fantastic Story. Publisher Afrodite
http://editora-afrodite.blogspot.com/2006/11/antologia-do-conto-fantstico-portugus.html


Sem comentários: