In Angola they feel prisoners political accused of any crime. They say that it is a democratic regime that it is in the middle of the joy of their functions. The democratic potencies close the eyes and they point that it is like this that it is good, that it is like this that it is made the stability in Africa. Here is the income of the terrorism of which Europe is not gotten to loosen. Who supports the corruption and their dictatorships, in the bottom it is also terrorist without the knowledge.

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

To Occident of the Paradise (9). When it got some of Brick Bradford with his spinning top of the time


One day called me and it began to allure me to transport bricks for the second floor. In change it would receive some coins, which seemed to be a small fortune for me. In my ignorance I thought that little would be long to carry the bricks and to receive my money. But for more efforts than he did to carry them, it seems that they never again ended. I saw the fraud that had been me done. My mother when she knew, it was very displeased to have with him, and she told him shame was not had of walking to explore children. And that it was for that that was rich. And because he always walked to deceive the people. As answer he was just limited to laugh, that laughter that considers us to all idiots.

I eat only appeared cowboy’s books, it continued in her reading. When it got some of Brick Bradford with his spinning top of the time, he was fascinated. I began to like a lot of science fiction. However, with my friends we made great cowboy’s battles and Indians.
I got to improvise an arch of very potent steel. The arrows were ribs of umbrellas also of steel. I became eminent in her handling, to the day that I decided to point it a chicken of a considerable distance. I threw the arrow and I got right in full in the animal poor. I panicked and I ran behind her to remove the arrow, so that nobody knew about the happened, but her seeming to want to incriminate me fled in my direction mother's. He finished the arch and arrows forever.

In the proximities they built a freeway. Some friends told me that they had made a discovery. They asked me so that it accompanied them. We left, near to the place there was an opening in the earth. One of them had a can with olive oil and a cloth mouthful to which he caught fire. With that light improvised we moved forward. They were grottos dug in the earth with some ramifications and the more we moved forward more they appeared. Somebody had the idea of marking the places for us not to lose ourselves. In a point of the way with fear of we are lost decided to return.

We returned there once again. However one of my friends told me that they found some coins, but somebody, maybe a historian or archaeologist that over there appeared monopolized them. I think those grottos were for the historical escapes of the fences of Lisbon, or for penetration of forces for his interior.

At night, one of my friends invited me to attend a film that was to give in television. He was Herbert George Wells, Invisible Man. But we had to go to other coffee that was the about two kilometres, because the close grocery store no longer he let to enter smaller. There we went and near to the coffee we came across an employee to do of safety in the door to avoid that we didn't enter.

The television intentionally was over the entrance door, and when the employee served some customer we took advantage and we watched the film to the mouthfuls, because when he came expelled us for the street. We made the game of the he enters and he leaves. For my age the film had a lot of suspense, he left me a lot of fear. Because to see an invisible person to beat in other, to remove the bondages to be invisible, or when it removed the glasses and they were born him two holes.

Image: http://www.comicsfun.com/comicart/albums/comic_strips/BrickBradford_8_30_70.gif


Sem comentários: